Jen is a creative teacher, warrior, wife, mother and friend. She is passionate about motherhood and bringing hope to mothers navigating challenging circumstances. Jen is a warrior. Her scars tell a unique story of shattered self-esteem from childhood, rejection, deep pain and tragic loss; all while seeing God’s grace woven through her life. Jen has always been interested in personality preferences and has been trained & certified by the Myers & Briggs Foundation as a Certified MBTI® Practitioner. She is currently the only person known to take a corporate tool and apply it to trauma.
Jen teaches and coaches moms in self-care, parenting and boundaries. She founded and directed a non-profit for 2 years that focused on parenting education for women who had involvement in the child welfare system. Jen has taught various workshops for moms and has been featured on Charisma Media Podcast and Spirit-led Woman Magazine.
– I’m a wife and a mom of 5 children, all but 1 are adults. ❤️
– I’ve been homeschooling for 17 years. ❤️
– I’m not a stranger to grief. I have 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻 babies in heaven.❤️
– I’m passionate about trauma healing and self-care for moms. ❤️
– I love Coca-Cola 🥤, coffee ☕️ and Mexican food 🌮.
– My favorite hobbies are bargain shopping and crafting with my Cricut. ❤️
– I’ve fostered and adopted. ❤️
– I love to create genuine community for moms to connect.
– I live in sunny FL 🏖